Do you need help with the cost of your prescribed MS medications?
Click Here for a List of Resources
To request financial assistance from the Tri-State Multiple Sclerosis Association, simply complete one of the applications listed below in the format you can use. We can only provide financial assistance to individuals diagnosed with multiple sclerosis that live in the tri-state area. To see if you qualify please contact us prior to filling out the financial assistance forms.
After completing any of the above applications,
fax to: 812-423-5650
or e-mail to: Director@Tristatems.org
or mail to:
971 C. Kenmore Drive
Evansville, IN, 47714
We are blessed in this tri-state area to have a local association providing services to people living with M.S. and their family members. We want you to take advantage of those services and to help us spread the word to others living with or affected by this disease.
Some of the services we provide include:
• Several local support groups
• M.S. Mentors-people living with M.S. who are willing to meet with or talk by phone with newly diagnosed individuals
• Educational programs
• Lending library
• Referrals to doctors, home care agencies, rehabilitation providers, vocational counselors, pharmaceutical companies, and more
• Social events-it is important to build relationships with other people who can truly understand what it means to live with M.S.
• Financial assistance
• Carepartner services and family programs